1. Privacy: The most obvious reason for installing a fence around the perimeter of your property is for privacy. A fence will block views into your backyard and vice versa.
2. Noise Reduction: Although neighbours are wonderful, adding a fence around your property will keep out the chatter and noise going on around you, helping create a backyard oasis.
3. Landscape/Decor: Incorporating a fence into your property gives climbing plants something to lean on, also selecting a decorative iron fence can really extend the interior design of your home to your outdoor living space. Fences can and be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
4. Property Value: When listing your home, every upgrade counts. Most buyers value the addition of a fence for their children or pets therefore increasing your property’s value.
5. Safety: Fences are an integral part of keeping your family and pets safe. A fence will keep children and pets in an enclosed area out of harm’s way, and most importantly will avoid many accidents when installed around a pool or pond.
6. Security: Installing a fence will provide security around your home, it blocks vision as well as unwanted passage. Chain link is a great choice to cover both small and large areas.
7. Creates Boundaries: A Fence will create boundaries around your property and help provide a visual of where your property begins and ends.