ORNAMENTAL IRON GATE CONTEST RULES:
Why Should You Win An Ornamental Iron Gate?
August 13, 2013
The Roma Fence Ornamental Gate Contest (the “Contest”) is open to residents of Ontario, Canada only. No purchase is necessary. Participants must be the age of majority in Ontario (19-years-old) or older. Entry in this Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest Rules below:
1. SPONSOR: The Contest Sponsor is Roma Fence Limited (herein “Roma Fence” or the “Sponsor”) with its head office located at 24 Cadetta Road Brampton, ON L6P 0X4. This contest is in no way sponsored, administered, endorsed by or associated with Twitter, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Twitter, Inc.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this Contest, one must:
(a) Be a legal resident of Canada (Resident of Ontario)
(b) Be of the age of majority in Ontario (19-years-old), or older
(c) Have a valid Twitter account
Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliates, or any immediate family members are not eligible to take part in this Contest.
The Sponsor has the right, at any time, to request proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide identity/eligibility proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by the Sponsor must be truthful, accurate and complete and in no way misleading.
The Sponsor has the right to disqualify an entrant at any time, whom supplies untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest beings Tuesday August, 13th, 2013 and ends on Tuesday August 20th, 2013 (The “Contest Period”) After August 20th 2013, the Contest is closed and no further entries will be accepted.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
(a) Please enter Contest by following the rules defined below.
(b) In one (1) tweet using the hash tag #GimmethatGate and telling us why you should win an Ornamental Iron Gate.
(c) Each entrant may submit multiple tweets during the Contest Period, however the first, initial tweet by the entrant will count as the eligible entry. There will not be double or multiple entries allowed by the same entrant or Twitter account.
(d) All entries become the Sponsor’s property and none will be returned for any reason.
(e) Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, considered Spam or a threat. Only those selected for the prize will be contacted.
(a) The prize is hereafter referred to as “Prize”. The Prize winner is hereafter referred to as the “Winner”.
(b) There is only one (1) Prize available to be won. The prize will be an Ornamental Iron Gate supplied by Roma Fence Limited or one of its group of companies. The Prize has an approximate retail value of $300.00 CND
(c) Winner is not entitled to monetary difference between actual Prize value and stated approximate Prize Value, if any.
(d) Prize can be claimed at Roma Fence Ltd. In Brampton, Ontario, or the nearest Roma Fence location after Winner has been contacted and meeting arrangements have been predetermined.
(e) Winner will be responsible for having any required permits or licenses that may be required upon installing the Prize.
(f) Prize must be accepted as awarded and will not be substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
6. WINNER SELECTION:
One (1) Winner will be selected as follows:
(a) On Tuesday August 20th, 2013, one (1) entrant will be selected by an employee of Roma Fence Ltd., through a random draw from all eligible entries received over the Contest Period. The selected entrant will be contacted and required to confirm the following: Full Name, Date of Birth, Address, Postal Code, Telephone Number, and Email Address. The Sponsor will than decide if the chosen entrant complies with all Contest qualifications & determine whether or not the chosen entrant will be the Winner.
(b) The entrant will be notified via Twitter direct message no later than Thursday August 22nd, 2013 and the entrant must respond within three (3) business days of notification. Upon notification, the entrant must respond with their email address where further information will be requested. If the selected entrant does not respond in accordance with these Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified immediately and will not receive a Prize and another entrant will be randomly selected. The Sponsor is in no way responsible for the failure to provide information on the entrant’s behalf.
7. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: Winner will be required to provide the following information via email: Full Name, Date of Birth, Address, Postal Code, Telephone Number, and Email Address. In which after, a conversation will take place in arranging pick up of the Ornamental Iron Gate (Prize).
8. LIABILITIES & RESPONSIBITLIY: All entrants are responsible for what they say and do, and are in no way endorsed by the Sponsor. Entrants are responsible for their own actions including threats, foul language, aggressive behaviour and physical harm and will have legal action taken against them in such instances. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, illegitimate, illegible, damaged or incomplete entries or for any broken, malfunctions or viruses of computers, software, hardware of electronic devices in any which situation. The Sponsor is not responsible for any injury, infection, virus, or damage to entrant or entrant’s belongings from participating in the Contest.
9. CONDUCT: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules, which will be posted on viaromaway.blogspot.com. The entrant further agrees to be bound the Sponsors final decisions which will be final and binding in all respects.
10. PRIVACY & PERSONAL INFORMATION: By participating in the Contest the entrant grants the Sponsor the right to acquire his/her Full Name, Date of Birth, Address, Postal Code, Telephone Number and Email Address for the purpose of contacting the Winner. It is up to the sole discretion of the Winner whether or not they would like to have their name (ONLY) announced as our winner on our social media outlets and newsletters. Entrant’s personal information is kept private and viewed only by the Roma Fence Ltd. Contest Officials.